Thursday 21 February 2013

simplicity at its best!


Hey guys,
I don't have a new post, these photos were taken god knows when, they are ancient (exaggerated). I think they are almost 2 months old. I didn't post these pictures because they were actually not meant for blog. It was taken while we were relaxing near harbour and pictures came pretty average, outfit is simple so I was like" nahhh its just way too plain". This Whole look is what I call 'lazy day outfit'.
We all have those days: you know, where you are too tired to think after all-nighter you just pulled. You want nothing more than to hit the snooze button and curl back up in your bed- only you can’t. You don’t wana waste the weekend sleeping so when you decide to finally go out, the hardest thing to do when you are tired and lazy –decide what to wear. I don’t know about you guys, but when I feel like dressing lazy, I hate wearing tight fitting cloths. So I decided to work comfort into my lazy day wardrobe buy pulling out my billowy jumpsuit, its loose and comfy!
Nothing hurts more than a toothache right? well I kinda have been battling with the pain, not really a toothache but I am getting my wisdom teeth and in different circumstances I would have been happy that I am getting wiser but they sure hurt a lot, I have been battling with the pain for a week now, that should explain why I was laying  low profile ( laugh). I will have a post tomorrow, so today enjoy these pictures even though they might not be one of my best.






xoxo,
C.                                     Jumpsuit : Online
                                         Top : Forever New
                                         Sunny : Louis Vuitton
                                         Shoes : Jeffrey Campbell ( here)


Oh! I forgot to mention, on my last valentine post I was asked where I bought my Chloe clutch. And this question brings me to the post which I have been meaning to do for a while, I actually was planing on making a video, at the moment my editing skills are not that good. To buy designer bags is easy but to buy designer bag cheap is tricky. There are so many sites where they sell designers bags. Not all of them are authentic, so you have to be very careful when you buy, especially from ebay.
 there are two kinds of replicas, one which is less than $100 and one which costs around $300-600.
Example: the above picture is the Louis Vitton in monogram print, the authentic Louis Vuitton will always have a beige strap/handle, whatever they are called. On the bag can you see their Logo LV? they will always be in a straight line, from top to bottom or from side to side. These are some of the obvious to authenticate the brand, but the thing is though replica which costs less than $100 might not have these details, the one which costs $300-600 has everything I just said. To verify more you have to check the details inside, which I will show you in my video.
Every replica designer bags have some loopholes, Chanel you can tell just by looking at the leather, Balenciaga with the buckle and Jimmy Choo with the letter "H", Versace with the chain/zip.Celine you can tell just with the glance, because the designer handbags are hand sewed, their stitches have professionalism and designer written all over it.
I wouldn't recommend buying designer bag from ebay because most are fakes, but there are authentic ones and prizes are lesser than stores. If you really wana save, there are websites that can verify if the article is real or fake.It takes months of saving for many of us to buy one, it would be such an unfortunate incident if you end up paying so much money for a fake item. I will explain the details in my video, till than be careful when you shop.
If you are planing to buy a designer bag from some new websites, you can always contact me, I can have it verified. I am little good in this field.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment