Sunday 3 July 2016

Summer Street Style


Hey everone!
I mean to keep this post short and sweet, sorry! that it took me weeks to come with new post but I have been otherwise occupied.  June and July are very hectic for me, with June closing and new financial year, I really have no time at all except for James Corden's carpool episodes. I watch carpool episodes and go to bed because they are short and fantastic. Coming back to this look, summer heat is terrible, getting dressed during the dog days of summer can be quite a task. Between the heat and the desire to do a whole lot of nothing, fashion can often take a back seat from June to August. However, it is possible to look stylish and be comfortable during the summer..the trick is knowing how. I don't really wear jeans during summer, but this ensemble is extremely do-able since it has been raining on and off. This summer season you can't beat the hype around off shoulder tops and mid calf summer boots. I shall run by you my collection of off shoulder tops and some summer boots which I bought from bangkok during my last visit and few from ASOS.

These boots are inspired from Isabel Marant Milwaukee. They are really more beautiful than they are comfortable. So, mid calf boots are an IT item of the season, never imagined a boot would be so hyped about that too in summer, ever since dior debuted their patent leather boots with chunky perspex heel, it has people drooling all over. I know I couldn't and would never spend that amount for shoes. It was just going to be that one heel that stayed in my wishlist forever. Until now! Public desire, a british based brand made my dream come true, by making a great replica of Dior booties. Click here and here as they are the great booties which I bought from ASOS for only $65 each and they are so worth it.Between my hoof heel replicas of dior and mid calf booties, I feel satisfied with my summer purchases.
 I love those pleated bag from Jessica Buurman, I think this time around I have more bags to flaunt than shoes, so keep reading guys!

xoxo,                                           Jeans : Forever21
C.                                                Top : Bkk
                                                    Boots : Isabel Marant inspired
                                                    Bag : Jessica Buurman ( out of stock now ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment