Sunday 11 June 2017

ON TREND : OFF SHOULDERS

Hey everyone!
Been long time huh people? Can you believe how hot it has become, especially during a day, even Thimphu is no exception.  So this was one of those ootds that got complimented a lot, I decided to recreate this look for my blog. If I had to pick only one summer trend from all trends it would be off shoulder tops. I'm loving the off shoulder trend for the summer, it creates a carefree look and great for hot summer days!The off-shoulder neckline has been popular with women for decades. Shoulder-baring is sexy without being obvious; chic without being attention-grabbing. There is a breezy nonchalance to it and you can go no wrong with off- shoulders. They pretty much go with everything. Now this summer I am gona experiment this style with ruflled, floral and colorful renditions, almost all the styles are keepers. I am in love with this style big time!
Today, I am keeping my post short and sweet and I assure that there are lot of off-shoulder looks coming soon on my blog.




xoxo,                                       Top : ASOS ( click here )
                                               Culottes : ASOS ( click here)
C.                                           Sneakers : ZARA Bangkok
                                               Choker : H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment