Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine Special :Final Outfit 1

 Hey everyone!
Everyone has their opinion about valentines day. For some, its single awareness day and I bet they hate the day a lot and for many others ( like me), its a day to show your significant person how much they mean and how much we care about them. Some people don't celebrate because they beleive love is something to be expressed everyday and not just on 14th feb,just because a guy named Geoffrey Chaucer said so. I have never been that depressed single on valentines day during my single days nor someone who totally over looked it. Last few years  that I have been in relationship, I have always celebrated V-day grandly--- not dinner at Hilton grand but a good spent of money and time on trivial stuffs that we both enjoy.
Today being valentine's eve, just wanted to give you outfit suggestion. Yes! I did wear this outfit today and its more like OOTD ( outfit of the day) . I have been sick and couldn't keep up with the posts and today I wasn't feeling any better..I was clumsy on photoshoot and I just took few clicks on my way out to meet my date. We celebrate both on 13th and 14th, we have always prioritised gift giving system before, we would give each other the most coveted things from our wish list...we had this trend of gift giving,where we had to let the other one know what we wanted months before vday,so that one could do all the saving money and ordering thingy.This year, we decided no gifts but to spend money on going out and spending some quality time.
 Oh my! finally I am able to show my chloe clutch, been in my wish list for way to long. I feel so happy to own one( though they made me broke like shit hahaa). Chloe fashion house is one of my favourite designers. I like their sunglasses more but their prices are little out of my league, takes months of savings but its worth it. From this year, my shopping resolution is to buy lesser quantities but buy best ones when I do.
Shoes are from Chinese Laundry , their prizes are very reasonable and quality superb. I am the type who can't invest huge in shoes,because, no matter how much you pay, they get worn out and dirty just the same. I invest tad more on bags,sunnies and jackets than shoes and dresses. Well I was meaning to sell my ponchos via this post, I am wearing it for first time but i doubt anyone would buy it. I actually paid full prize, but they are on sale in stores and I was hoping to sell at the sale's prize.

 I love the back part,this dress is pretty cheap. You must have seen lately I have most of my stuffs from ASOS; thats why I love ASOS and forever 21, You can get tons of dresses with very little money, I like going shopping spree and yet not waste much money.And moreover quality is pretty good for the prize.
 I actually wanted to have a rough messy hairdo,after all, this is supposed to be sexy. I had no energy to do my hair since the hair I wanted to wear was a faux hawk inspired by CL ( 2ne1). I needed to curl my hair for that, and I really felt too weak for that.So, I wore this simple hairdo.
 If you are wondering,why I am wearing thick Poncho, thats because its been raining here. Had hardly been sunny for days. Normally I wear light bright red lips, I tried this ox-blood red on my lips and yeah I did get few stares or maybe I just assumed it ( laughs)




                   I ll try to post tomorrow's outfit as well. Everyone! have a good time with your special one <3
xoxo,
C        
                      Dress :Asos ( click here)
                     Shoes : Chinese Laundry (click here)
                     Clutch : Chloe ( out of stock)
                     Ponchos : ( click here )

No comments:

Post a Comment