Monday 20 January 2014

Mixed and Matched: layered Ensemble

Hello readers,
Here again with the new post! As you can tell this post and few old posts were taken in same venue. I normally don't get enough time to do a post regularly, so when I have time I set out with my friends packing few cloths and we do photoshoot marathon which I update on weekly basis.
I have been wanting to do a post on boyfriend jeans for like ages, I remember doing one of our first post on it (here), this one is worn slightly differently. The boyfriend jean is not the newest trend of this year but yet remains staple in most girls wardrobe. This versatile denim can be dressed up with a sleek blazer and stiletto, or dressed down with a basic tee during summer. No matter how you choose to wear it, the good thing is you will be super comfy while still looking uber stylish. You can choose between distressed denim and a more polished style. For this winter, I suggest style your boyfriend jeans with a chunky sweater or jumper, under your favourite leather jacket or coats. I bought my boyrfriend jeans from DKNY and Zara but their smallest size is still big for me so the one I am wearing which I bought from bangkok has a better fitting, as you can see I am wearing no belt yet its loose enough. I am planing to sell other ones or maybe will just gain few pounds. Check here ways you can wear your boyfriend jeans.

Louboutin Pigalle spike inspired shoes are something to die for. I always used to admire celebrities wearing em but when I saw this replica, I just had to get it. Jessica Burman.com sells this shoe as well and prizes are same as I paid for mine, which I bought from australia.
Mr. Louboutin's pigalle collection, valentino's rockstud pumps and gucci's victoire are the most coveted shoes on shoeniverse. I am no exception, I have been serching their replicas for ages and now that I have all of em, I can hardly wait to show you guys.
This jacket is so warm and stylish, though I feel the girl above wore it better than me but hey who is comparing (laugh).

Last year when I went to Gangtok, just went around without intending to actually buy anything but when I saw this bag, it was love at first sight indeed.

I think pictures could have been better but these are taken from my new camera, me and my photographer, we are both learning and getting to know camera better.
This whole look has a casual aura to it and with just a change of footwear can transform whole tomboy look into something very feminine and chic.
xoxo,                                     Pant/sweater : bangkok
C                                           Heels : Windsor Smith
                                              Jacket : Hangzhou China
                                             Bag: Gangtok India
                                              Beanie : Style Outlet Tphu

No comments:

Post a Comment