Monday 16 July 2012

NudItY is AweSomIty


Hi everyone,
Today as you can see I have everything in nude except for my jeans. Now, lets talk about the boyfriend jeans, which are so in these days, what goes around sure comes around. Boyfriend Jeans, the tomboy counterpart to the skinny jeans, can easily look just as polished and classic when worn with stylish separates and accessories. To maintain the girly look, I stocked up on a beige top with nude heels. It’s said that nude heels elongate your legs, somehow it works wonder and make your legs look skinny. Nudes are one of the closet essentials (must haves) for every girl and I'm pretty goddamn glad that I own a pair (actually I have more in nude). I am a huge Kim Kardashian closet fan, this look is inspired by her.
cant see my face? don't get mad,i promise, you will see me soon enough.BTW I am wearing a french braid,which i absolutely love so check out the tutorials in youtube.
                                                             Thank You!!
                                                               Jeans: Levis
                                                               Bag: Guess
                                                               Heels: Ninewest
                                                               Tops:Blue elfs

No comments:

Post a Comment