Saturday 11 April 2015

Eternal Cape trend





Hey guys,
I am not that busy with work lately, yet I stayed away from  blogging, by choice it was. With everything going on in my life, blogging takes least priority and as I mentioned in my previous post, If I could I would. I took these pictures around last week, pictures turned just fine.
Hellujah! finally a spring after never ending Winter yet with this rain and wind, cant really tell much difference. So, for chilly spring or early summer  I find pairing tall boots with very thin top very reasonable. You don't feel the chill with the warmth your boot gives. Detachable cape blouse are everthing, I can't tell you how much I love this delicate looking blouse! Its simple, comfy and super chic and a must - have staple that can be worn with anything. Best of all, when you throw on the attachable cape it transforms into a basic and plain blouse. Cape trend is huge, but they are best meant for spring and fall. I have found even the thickest of cape jackets can't keep you warm in terribly cold winters of Bhutan. I have a Blazer cape, a trend which has taken fashion world by storm. I shall blog on that soon enough!


Over the knee boots have been making their presence known for so many fashion seasons last few years. This wedge over the knee boot is my very favourite, not because it makes me incredibly tall but for the quality and design.I especially adore the studs on the wedge heels. These boots are one of few shoes I ordered from USA.
 I have sold many of my tall boots, I am down to very few, I couldn't bring to sell few from some of my favourite brands.
                                          Blouse : Sheinside ( click here)
                                           Leggings : Hongkong
                                           Shoes : USA

No comments:

Post a Comment