Thursday 1 May 2014

Denim all Over again!

Hello Peeps!
Just a weekly update. I wore this ensemble when I took my little nephews to park. This post is definitely an OOTD. I wanted to post this weeks ago but I did more photo-shoots and somehow I saved it for later. Me and jean jackets go long way, I have done posts ( here and here). They are all different in style yet somehow I love all of em.
I have totally fallen outta love of my dreses.I just feel like trying outfits which are stylish but that doesn't scream " look at me I am hot". Maybe thats called growing up!
I love oversized clothing and support this trend wholeheartedly. This denim jacket had me awed from the moment I saw em. Denim Jackets are one of the most versatile must-haves for this spring/summer. They go with dresses, leggings,jeans and this jacket of mine looks good with shorts as well.
I am saying this for umpteenth times now that I am crazy about buckle detailing, thats exactly why I bought this shoe. You can get these boots as they are on sale right now..I hate when I pay full price and in just few weeks they are declared on sale.
We bloggers have our own share of haters, it makes me sick to see length people can go to hurt someone. I guess somehow we come out to be shallow since all we talk about is our cloths and shoes..hello! we are fashion bloggers..You can hardly expect us to talk politics. Don't judge someone since you know next to nothing about that person. My dad always says goods deeds are done not spoken off..in my little ways I have helped out people . Let me not go into details as it wouldn't sit right on my conscience. So, like me I am sure there are many people who help in ways they can but don't necessarily make it as their next facebook status( pun intended). Be kind, be nice..be human! and haters I just flipped you and seriously get a life. I am writing this because I saw one of fellow-bloggers being slammed by a hater and in a way she earned my respect, because she handled it so great- just like a lady that she is!


toodle-oo,               Jacket/Beanie :Hangzhou China
C.                           Pant : Bangkok
                              Sunny : Charles and Keith
                               Shoes : Wittner Shoes ( Here)
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment