Saturday 14 July 2018

Basket bag trend



Sometimes all I need in outfit is comfort and simplicity and sometimes I just want to vamp my look, torture myself in 5-inch heels, play dress up and feel pretty. Don’t judge me, this girl is fickle and proud of it (laugh). I am the slim top and curvy bottom body type, pleated skirt covers and hide some unwanted to see areas, that’s why I have been wearing and buying different styles of pleats.  I avoid wearing shorts because they are so unflattering on my body type. I try to wear groovy tops with my pleated skirts, to ensure I look stylish but hides what needs to stay hidden (ahem! * cough* ahem! my legs ) hahaa.
Of course, if you are a skinny and tall girl, then you might go for different kind of styles, by combining voluminous tops with lush skirts, but we all are different and have our own insecurities. I am neither skinny nor tall so I stick with my comfort zone when it comes to my OOTDS.  “Love yourself as how you are” is easily said than done. But I am working on it but I can never overcome certain insecurities no matter how much I tried. I could never go to nightclub not wearing heels because I know 3-5 inches on me might not seem to others as vast improvement in height department but with heels I walk as tall and proudly as Gigi Freaking Hadid (laugh). This look is ideal for spring and summer wear, as I like to go for the one that is lush and airy. Pleated skirt is a hit or miss thing for many girls I know, so are u team pleat or anti ? 


Since basket bags are so popular, the options are literally countless, and there’s a straw bag for any fashion taste and style, from rounded to the tote to the classic oversized design. As much as we try not follow the crowd /trend , we are just brain washed by the social medias by the amount of regularity we see those products, myself included, I found myself buying all the types mentioned above. I got carried away so I bough more than I should have. They don’t really make a good work functional bag so they sit in my shelf like most of my other bags. Would I recommend anyone? No! I wouldn’t but if you have money to spare, why not for fashion’s sake?




 
xoxo,                                               Skirt : Zara ( click here )
C.                                                     Top : Zara ( click here )
                                                         Bag : Zara ( click here )
                                                         Heels : Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment