Thursday 9 November 2017

FASHION POLICE

Fall brings with it some very exciting changes: cooler temperature, semester ends /begins, new tech products (I can’t wait for my IPhone X) and of course, fashion.

Fall for me is warm sweaters, coats, leather boots and sneakers. I just love incorporating sneakers in daily outfits. In order to track down the latest trends for this fall and beyond (winter obviously), I have been following few trendsetters for clues. Few of the trends that really interested me are :

1.       Brocade Fabric
I love those jackets, which has our Goeche vibe, feels like something made at home.

2.       70s Plaid
This season we see resurgence of 70s plaid, a slightly different take on traditional tartan. Plaids from 70s typically has a larger check, I went little overboard and shopped quite a lot of Plaids, mostly jackets and pants.

3.Embroidery
Embroidery has been growing trend for  few seasons. I just love embroidered bomber jackets and sweaters.

Totally unrelated to this outfit, I know, but I have nothing to say on this look because I have done similar post before. AND once in a while I like being fashion police ( laugh ) . Those above trends are something I have invested in and I just can’t to blog on em. Nothing much to say other than stay warm and stylish, don't get frost bites people because it sure is getting colder !





No comments:

Post a Comment