Tuesday 26 June 2018

Normal is Boring




Hi everyone,
It’s been really long without any update. These pictures weren’t meant for blog but pictures came quite dope, I cannot not post em. I was in Paro to run some errand at airport so until the arrival of our flight; I had some time to kill. I definitely enjoy wearing my flip flops and sandals come summertime, but somehow wearing good pair of boots in summer makes me feel chic- blame the celebrities who make those looks so chic. In Phuntsholing, if I wore boots, I might give my feet some serious heat stroke (hahha) . So, I had to wear em in Thimphu-Paro as they have the best weather in summer. Some may feel a bit apprehension when wearing boots in the summer- because how can you keep comfortable on hot summer days wearing something designed to keep your footsie extra warm? well  in my defense it was sorta raining a bit. I find girls who wear boots with dresses extra edgy and on point .  So, maybe ya all should give it a try, eh? They might look better with your summer OOTDs than your well-worn. 

Zara always rolls their fall collections with beautiful pieces of boots, and I couldn’t be more Impressed. They always have expensive-looking, on trend, as expected at very reasonable prices and like always selling out. These black with silver heel stunners has a sock-like fit, fitting perfectly to everyone with their stretchy material. I had em in my wish list for a long time, so finally getting my hands on em made me euphoric. When I was in Bangkok this January, I almost bought them ,when I thought I could buy em anytime as stores had plenty in stock. Shortly after I left for Singapore for a week, on my return, to my dismay these were totally sold-out. They have restocked these and sold out so many times that I have lost count. In sell-out situation for Zara, my best advice is to sign up for email notifications for your size. They reach you through email that is how I bought my pair. BTW this jean is from Zara as well, and I proudly claim as my favourite, adore those irregular shreds at the end  and lastly its comfort.
 Maybe to thoose who have keen eyes must have noticed I have worn my GG belt upside down ( laugh) . Well my Photographer thought that was how it was supposed to go and I didn't realise until I saw those pictures. 




Xoxo,                                                   Jeans : Zara ( out of stock )
C.                                                         Boots : Zara (click here )
                                                             Tee : F21 ( Similiar here )
                                                             Belt : Gucci ( Copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment