Sunday 16 March 2014

A matter of style




Hello guys!
Another blog post on same week which is rare from my part (laugh). I do try to post often but I have more important things going on with my life. Well guess what? today is my off day, I haven't had any weekends off for ages so today was the longest day of life. I read a short mills and boon, visited construction site, cleaned my room, did laundry hahaa.. Its fun to do your own chores.
Coming back to the post, I don't know why I am so drawn to black and white ensembles. If I recall correctly I have done quite a few post on em already.

PEPLUM BELT, if you type these keys in search engine, so many peplum belts from ASOS will pop out. They made this classic piece in many different styles and soon other brands followed. I saw zara one as well, but quality wasn't as great as this, and they are pretty affordable too. I am still experimenting with the ways I can wear it and best so are with tight mini and midi skirts.

This ALMA MM bag of Louis Vitton is one classical piece and probably the most expensive bag in my collection. They were actually a gift from my brother and he bought em around last year when I was still in sydney, so I had to wait few months to get my hands on em.
They were bought from Hongkong and I will link the details in HK $ if you want to own yourself one.
Pictures came pretty plain as my photopgrapher was a newbie, very new to DSLRs but she managed it okay.
I can't wait to do another B&W post, as I have one dress in my mind that I want to show. Its a LV dress replica that I bought from hangzhou. Not much to write as this was just an OOTD, something simple I wore to park. Goonite guys and have a good week ahead.

toodle-oo,                                Jacket/pants/belt :ASOS (here)
C.                                            Shoes : Wittner
                                                Top: Sydney
                                                Bag : LouisVitton ( here)

No comments:

Post a Comment