Monday 25 August 2014

Rise of the cape



Dear Readers,
Its been almost 2 weeks without any update, my apologies! Like I mentioned in one of the old post that I own few dresses in desigual print, this is one of em. Its kinda been raining in Thimphu quite a lot so had to dress accordingly. For me my comfort and warmth mean everything while I dress up. And No, I am not one of those who take forever to dress up, I actually take very less time to ready myself be it for night out or dates.

One of this fall/winter trend of 2014 are definitely capes, so do those fashion magazines say.They are the best transitional piece from summer to fall, especially the sweater capes. If you have any flairs to flare, Capes can help you achieve since it adds chicness to an outfit. The cape silhoutte is very drapey and glamorous, I think it is one of fall staple and almost must have for every girl. Its better to pair em with simple seperates like skinny jeans or chic no-fuss dress like mine. Join Cape Crusaders like me and millions other or is it big NO NO for you?

     Maison Martin Margiela's 'Perspex boots' are entirely see-through.These are the replicas I got for $80, originally they cost around $1040. I just love how simple they are in style and color and how much of a statement they make. They are the perfect summer boot. It doesn't matter if you are grunge girl or girlie girl, these can be worn for both the looks. Its sheer mesh fabric gives summery vibe, merging fashion with practicality. 

I love my kitty bag, what do you think? Let me not bore you with my words and I hope you enjoyed this outfit ensemble. I promise to write more next time.
toodle-oo,                                           Dress/Bag/Sweater Cape : Hangzhou China
C.                                                         Shoes : Maison Martin Margiela's replica                                


2 comments: