Wednesday 13 August 2014

OOTD :Trend that never dies




 Hello Readers,
I had many people asking  me for a new update though it has been just few days since my last one. I sincerely thank everyone who sends me these beautiful messages about how they find my taste in fashion, I appreciate all the positive feedbacks so far.
Coming to this post, this ensemble is hugely inspired by Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook and yeah we are on first name basis (wink), jokes apart she is one of my style-icon and she really inspires me. Click here and here to see her style.Maxi trend is something that never dies, is it just me or is everyone as smitten as I am? Maxi skirts are extremely versatile, feminine and stylish. Maxi is one piece that can be worn with a flat to hangout during day, and be transformed into a dinner outfit just by adding a pair of heels, hence its versatility. The fact that it could be worn during winter with thick leggings and boots make it worth investing. Yes! its one of the best staple these days.

 These shoes are Christian Louboutin Illusion Pumps inspired. I can't get over how pretty they are. I never waste more than $300 on any shoes, exception being on Loubis and Guiseppe Zanotti's. I own many replicas of GZ but I do own 2 loubis. One I got on boxing day in australia and one just recently. When I was in sydney, I visited Christian Louboutin store and actually saw these beauties, felt it in my hand but being a student, they were way out of my league. This replica from Jessica Burman blew me away with its quality. I am not saying its as good as the original piece but very good indeed for their price.
 I have been trying different cameras, the last post in blue dress were taken from my Canon EOS 70D, but these are taken from one of the old cameras of my brother EOS 350D, which is amost a decade old. I prefer this old camera because it comes with very big and cool lenses. I am learning more about cameras and photography as I continue to blog.
This is an OOTD, something I wore when I took my darling nephews out. Anyways guys see you soon yet with another update, till then, take care and be happy.
xoxo,                                Skirt/top/belt : Hangzhou China
C                                      Bag: Bangkok
                                        Shoes : Jessica Buurman ( here)

2 comments:

  1. Yellow and blue syncs. A perfect combination. It gives me a resemblance of bluish plant with yellow flowers. Loved it. Looking for next treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its green, not blue :P Thank you nontheless :)

      Delete