Saturday 21 June 2014

Déjà vu All over

Hey guys!!
 Just few days ago, there was such a huge tender for we the contractors. International projects like those, make me realise Bhutan has come a very long way. Considering very few bhutanese private firms qualify even to participate, I feel Privileged to be part of one of those few firms. All I can say is may the best team win! (fingers crossed). Work never ends so let me not bore you, but sometimes I do get carried away. I genuinely feel like there are ample opportunities in bhutan, if you know where to look. If being in Jungle, one of the most rural places in bhutan, give you the boost to start your career you should take it. I am surprised many youth want success without having to pay any price or any compromises.
Coming back to blog post, I wasn't sure if I should post these pictures. But since I have nothing to post, I was like why the hell not. Blazer is my all time favourite. No matter how much I own it, I can't seem to get enough of em. Maybe I come as narcissistic, self centered person on my blog, but camera and photography do take my mind off things. They are the best pacifier and really help me loosen the edge.

How do you like this outfit ensemble? It was selected in a whim but I think they turned out okay. I just wanted to try out different lenses that time, so just grabbed things which felt right.
When I saw these shoes in bangkok, it was like dejavu like I have seen them somewhere but I wasn't sure where, it felt right to get em, so I call this post a Dejavu ( wink).

Pairing Blazer with a harem pant is nothing new, Most people prefer to wear em together. I think they look elegant, and almost lady-like. And it has this whole casual vibe to it that it is any wonder most people get this ensemble right because they are right. Like I mentioned before I have saved my dresses for summer, now that its a peak summer, its a show down from next week!
Few of the designer gowns from affordable designers, some replicas of my favourite designers are all to follow in my coming posts.

                                                           Blazer/Pant : Hangzhou China
                                                             Top :ASOS
                                                             Shoes : bkk





1 comment: