Friday 13 June 2014

Edgy chic : Denim shorts!


Hello peeps!
Liked Fifa World cup opening ceremony? I hope you guys had fun watching the match, I couldn't stay awake for the match but I watched the opening ceremony so thats alright.
Coming to the post,something I wore, its definitely an OOTD post. One of my favourite things to wear when I am in hurry is a plain white tee and a blue jeans. The best and most practical solution and potentially also a stylish one are of course denim shorts--which are slightly distressed. They make summer look cool just so easy.
I don't accessorise my look much but sunglasses are almost in most cases my finishing touch to a look. I am very selective about the brands in my sunglasses, I feel like there should be no compromises to your eyes. This one from ASOS, I doubt they are even polarised. I don't really wear em except on my blog posts. To all girls out there, you can afford to play with your hair, nails, cloths and shoes but don't ever play with your eyes. Save up and buy at least one designer sunglass, never at any cost risk your eyes.
I like adding thin cardigans during summer. Not only it prevents you from sunburns , they add sophistication to the whole look and especially if you add a sheer cardi's they make everyday outfit into something sexy. 


Love these super comfy creepers. Whole galactic print blew me away.
For last 7-8 years I have always coloured my hair, enjoying my black hair days. One of the reasons I always coloured my hair was I have too much of a grey hair for my liking. Chapped lips and strands of grey hair in a girl is such a turn off..agree?
xoxo,                                                   Top : korean store ( sydney)
C.                                                         shorts : dotti
                                                            Shoes: Hangzhou China
                                                             cardigan : bhutan
                                                             sunny : ASOS                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment