Friday 14 February 2014

My color crush :Electric Blue

Hey everyone!
Its Valentines day today, and I heard its infamously called 'single awareness day' (laugh). I think I can empathise with singles to see their facebook walls and all other social sites especially like instagram filled with pictures of lovebirds, it can make you feel..well..very single! Don't let it bother you, just go party with your best friends as this time it falls on friday and sleep off your hangover during weekend.

Whether you are celebrating the big day with a sweet, low-key dinner at home, hitting the town with your man, or celebrating your singledom with your girls, just look your best. We get so lost in our busy lives, we often forget to love ourselves. Don't worry whether he loves you or loves you not-this valentines day, the only thing that matter is if you love yourself and your outfit, just look beautiful as you owe yourself. This one time in the year where everyone tries to show the significant other how much they love them and often forget to love as much yourself.

Whether you are watching rom-com with your friends or going out, midi length dresses are safer,comfier and seriously cute outfit for valentine. Don't you just love this shade,mostly known as royal blue or electric blue? I simply adore em! This dress came along with a metallic belt,which I am afraid I misplaced it somewhere. This dress kinda looks incomplete, would have looked better if I have worn a belt to cinch my waist line.
Gucci Victoire inspired shoes, just love those heels. As mentioned I am a huge buckle fan, be it in cloths or shoes.

Word of suggestions, forever new is pretty good brand to buy dresses. They have superb quality, easily beating Zara and Topshop. But yeah in Jackets,no one beats Zara. Topshop is just overrated (laugh) , I have the best tops  from topshop so yeah everyone has their pros and cons. 
This post I didn't mean to make a valentine post, I just had these photos taken and I really didn't get to do another photoshoot. This dress with so many cuts from ASOS was supposed to be the outfit for my valentine post. Well there always is a next time. Loved the mesh detailing. Picture below is just too hilarious, supposedly a super model pose but looks so funny when I do it (laugh), anyways HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

xoxo,                                                   Dress :Forever New ( here)
C.                                                         Shoes : (here)
                                                             sling bag :( here)

No comments:

Post a Comment