Sunday 23 February 2014

Almost in love!

Hey guys!
just a weekly post update.  If you like keeping your outfit simple, a dress with the right length jacket is all you need for a low key outfit. It might make you feel under-dressed or sloppy, for me its the right way to be classy, never under dressed and not over the top as well. To chic up this relaxed look I paired with a spiked shoes to add some edginess to this look.
I have tried to embrace our feminity by wearing a mini dress with a middle length jacket and have actually subdued my accessories to minimum. I think studded neck part of the dress is enough to make a statement. I have been into dresses which come embroidered in a dress, without actually having to bother with accessories. I have few dresses from Forever New which have all these beautiful neck pieces, I have actually saved em so that I can post during summer.

I have always mentioned that I was never a Jeffrey Campbell lita fan. I never understood the degree of craze people had for em! I have bought few shoes of Mr. Campbell over the years; but not the litas, never the litas. I don't own any real lita from Mr. Campbell but I do own around 6 replicas. These are the replicas of quilted litas, they were around $45. Considering real one costs almost $180, I would say I have scored a jackpot. If getting such quality shoes in that price isn't lucky, I don't know what is!
Its time to confess that lita is growing on me.You can say I am almost in love with them.These boots goes with everything.Leggings, skinny jeans and dresses, maybe one of the most versatile shoes in my collection.They make good everyday boots when I don't want to put my "good shoes" through rain or dingy drive bars.



Nothing to write much as I am really tired having just returned from work. If you  know tad bit of working in finance and accouting, Januarys and Februarys of every year are busiest months for us, considering all auditing, BIT, PIT happen in that stated time frame along with your daily job. So't cant wait till this phase is over.Night everyone!



xoxo,                             Jacket : Uno Shimada
C.                                   Dress : bangkok
                                       Shoes : Hangzhou China

No comments:

Post a Comment