Sunday 9 February 2014

Leather up ladies!



Hello Everyone!
I have been meaning to post sooner but I just got caught up with stuffs. This post is Cara Delevingne inspired post. I will keep this post short because I have squeezed this time to post between my lunch break.

Yes! She is the coolest kid on the block.Yes she has walked in every fashion show and yes I like her quirky character, edgy tomboy style and fun-loving attitude and not to mention the weirdest expressions she makes.

Boots with studs and buckle, everything I could want in a shoe. Quality is great, worth every penny of $200.






Take a fashion risk and throw on a pair of black and white striped pants the next time you go out. I know you risk looking like a prisoner on loose (laugh), but hey dare it and just pair it subtly with dark colours, you would definitely rock em!



 This season, especially now that spring is just weeks away, leather is everywhere,toughening up all our outfit.It seems designers now prefers to use leather as an accessory or match it up with much softer fabrics. You must have seen leather on jackets,sweaters,t-shirts and leggings. Leathers present in small details such as sleeves,elbow patches,cuffs,etc..I am totally digging this trend right now and I have few jackets with little leather detailing. They are more comfortable to wear than 100% leather oufits, which I must say is uncomfortable and down right expensive.


 I find this ensemble tomboyishly feminine, elegant and very unforgetable, don't you agree?

                                                                Pant: ASOS
                                                                Jacket :Bhutan
                                                                Gangnam Tee: Forever 21
                                                                Shoes : Wittner Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment