Thursday 3 November 2016

Fall Staple : Micro Pleated Skirts


Hey Everyone!
Its been so long without a blog post, so here I am with my very first fall post. I know there is just a month left before we face the cold wrath of winter. Falls in Bhutan are actually quite cold, its just that winters are colder. Some countries don't experience as much cold during winter as we do during our fall..well its all geography, can't really blame or hate the place.
Lets get back to the fashion! This time I want to show you what and how to wear a pleated skirt. This skirt is very functional and eye-catchy too, and the best thing is they are all season piece. The ensemble I have is ideal for summer and not quite suitable for cold Bhutan but don't you worry! just add a leather jacket, a legging underneath and finish the look with a boot and viola there is your fall outfit. I skipped those ideas because I see most bloggers do that and I wanted to try something different, not significantly different yet add a little bit of edge to this look.I bought this pleated skirt from Mango Bangkok, I think I want more in my collection but probably shall get the cheaper ones.  I added this peplum belt because they rarely go with any other outfits and it felt right with this tight bodysuit top from Club L. Do check out Club L collection from ASOS, prices are reasonable, nice quality and impeccable designs.

I have finished this look with these beautiful heel ( replica) of Gianvito Rossi. So, is this look a yay or Nay for you?  Keeping this post very short and hope to update very soon!

                                                                 Skirt : Mango
                                                                 Top : Club L ( via asos)
                                                                 Belt : ASOS
                                                                 Heels : Gianvito Ross ( inspired)
                                                                 Bag : Chloe ( replica )

No comments:

Post a Comment