Monday 28 November 2016

Denim's Cheat sheet

 Hey Everyone!
I just love the Background where these photos were taken. Since my photographer is relatively new to cameras and she doesn't do well with big ass lens,  most of my pictures have come blurry and out of focus. Truth be told,this new lens is heavy and complicated even for me.
Coming back to the post, this is a very simple everyday outfit. I actually wanted to do post on my buckled cut out bootie with B-Low bri bri belt, unfortunately I couldn't open my accessories drawer because i misplaced my keys. They have a very similar buckle style so I thought they would go well with my ripped jeans. But jokes on me that I couldn't even open the drawer ( hahaa) . Now that fall is almost over and winter comes knocking, we constantly look for outfit ideas that are stylish at the same time warm and comfortable, then there is no better staple than sweaters. Sweaters work great as layering piece, they alone aren't warm enough for place like Bhutan. However, its no secret anything looks good with ripped jeans, ripped jeans with sweater and over jackets is the coolest winter ensemble I know how. The trick to making ripped jeans look pulled together and not too Gun N roses is to pair em with basic staples, like simple sweater, blouse, a great stilettos or wedged sandals, a utility jackets or over coats. Keeping it simple is ripped denim's cheat sheet. If ripped jeans are paired with too fancy tops and jackets, they come sloppy and decidedly inappropriate, thats why most parents shake their heads in disapproval when they see our outfits ( laugh) . I should have added a jacket to this look for more winter appropriate outfit but these pictures were taken weeks ago when days were quite warm.

These glass wedge is a new fascination of mine, I have always assumed they would be over the top heavy for a shoe so never really even considered em, but I couldn't have been more wrong. They are quite light and comfortable.
As mentioned earlier, I meant to  wear this cut out bootie with the B-low bri bri Belt and how I couldn't , I looked ridiculous in that boot with a ripped jeans which is quite parallel and not skinny at all. So, I Improvised  and decided to add little bit of girliness, I wore these glass wedges and I think they turned out alright.  Anyway Guys have a good week and I shall see you soon with new post.



 xoxo                                             Jeans : ASOS ( click here)
C.                                                   Boots : ASOS ( click here)
                                                       Sweater/Wedge heel : Aliexp ( here and here)


No comments:

Post a Comment