Thursday 14 July 2016

SEASON STAPLES


Hey everyone!
So, I am sick of many people saying I am so predictable, I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone, not stick with the routine that my life has become, hence the post today (chuckles) . Seriously, I live such a routined life that sometimes I feel way older than my age. Even having a post on other days than sundays feel strange as if I have broken some kind of self imposed rules (hehehe).
  Just a short post on something I like to wear during summer. Kimonos are my summer favourite as they are breezy, comfy and just right piece to have for summer. When I heard kimono were a big trend for spring and summer, I was little confused, because only kimono I knew was traditional Japanese garment and I was bit worried for the fashion world. But the kimono we know off are really nothing like their traditional piece, I don't know why they are called by that name but its a trend you can't but love. Kimono jackets or cardigans ( or whatever they are called) are perfect for warm weathers as they are light, airy, but still covers you up and a great piece when you just want something on your shoulders. They go with dress, shorts, skirts, pants, leggings and yada yada. I bought my plaided long kimono from Zara india last year, they were priced Nu. 2900 but I got em on sale for just Nu 1500, cool huh? This is a summer staple you should totally incorporate in your wardrobe.


 These chunky laceup gladiators are really comfortable, many brands have lookalikes and they are widely popular. Jeffrey Campbell and Free People collaborated on Minimal laceup and they are THE MOST popular shoes from any brands which have very similar shoes. I Bought mine from F21 and they were very affordable. I have sold many of my shoes, but coudn't bring to sell these babies, they aren't really my favourite but something about em made me want to keep em for a very long haul.
xoxo,                      Kimono : ZARA
C.                           Top/ shorts : Bangkok
                               Shoes : Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment