Thursday 18 April 2013

FASHION VIBE



Hey Guys,
I have a new post today. This is definitely not my first post on military/camo prints(here & here). The military trend is huge right now and I absolutely love taking this oversized, much like menswear jacket to another level and make it more feminine. One day its hot, the next day its cold: welcome to fall, with this ever-changing weather, the transitional coat is a must-have for any wardrobe. Right now I am really into army jackets, but not just the plain green parkas you are used to see-ing
. There is definitely a huge change in climate, but it’s not winter yet. Before I have to grab my thick winter coats and talk about winter fashion, I thought I could do post on thin jackets; they still give you warmth in fall crispness during early mornings and evenings.
Oversized military camo jacket has always been a popular trend to grunge lovers especially of that in non-existent summer, jacket teamed with Dr martens, hot pants and bare legs, seems to be popular trends especially with Aussies. I tried little different on her, since the previous post and this were taken on same day; I wanted black and white stripes on her as well.





I saw Stella McCartney pumps with the similar chunky heels like this shoe, I got inspired and thought these shoes would match with this whole get-up.

these pictures were taken in one of the most beautiful tourist destination in sydney. Like every major city has their own china town, within this town resides one beautiful garden, we call it 'Chinese Garden'. Scroll down to see more pictures.











xoxo,                               Top/shorts : Korean store
C.                                    Jakcet : dotti ( out of stock, similar here )
                                        Shoes/accessories  : Yestyle


More of Chinese Garden :






No comments:

Post a Comment