Sunday 6 January 2013

HNY : My lust for Red

 Hello everyone!
A very Happy new year! Sorry about the long gap,somehow this summer heat made it impossible for us to go out for a shoot. We went to ocean side,hoping its breeze would make a photo-shoot possible and we made it right on time-beautiful sunset.
Well been wanting to do a post on distressed summer jackets. This tweed is one of the must haves for all time. You can wear them in summer,spring/fall and also during early winter but you might have to wear boots and tights along with it. I have been dying to own a IRO red tweed but I couldn't get it in my size. When I saw its look alike in Zara,my joy knew no boundary.If you want to buy same,now would be a good time.Its on sale,it wasn't when I bought it. I paired it with high waist denim shorts. 80's denim with high waist is so popular these days, though its a vintage style, I find it more feminine than low waists. I was bit skeptic when I first started, since Aussies really dig it and it suited their curvy bodies. Being a petite girl, I was doubtful how it would look on me, but I guess I don't look that bad-perse.

 Bag, I am carrying is the iconic LADY DIOR by Christian Dior. I like backstory to this bag. How  Princess Diana became obsessed with this bag after she received her first as a gift from France's first lady.After that she carried all style possible from Dior.As she was the most photographed woman on planet,she made the bag known to the world since she was often seen toting around,hence the name Lady Dior.I think LD bags are made of lambskin like most of other designer bags.As much as I love animal,I don't think I can give up on these bags,Sorry!
Sonam Kapoor,Bollywood Style Diva carries this bag often in her film Aisha and also carries off screen. Most of my bags are in tote, now I am focusing more on messenger and satchels.I wore everything red,even my earrings.So,do you think this whole combination is good enough to be my first post in 2013?

 I am wearing braided bun and its a easy peasy hairdo.I was told that the hair tutorials that I post are helpful.I am glad, I just share my finds and will continue to do so.Well I ll write more in my next post, for now enjoy my photos and once again A VERY HAPPY 2013.Hope this year gives you immense happiness.





toodle-oo,                        Jacket/Shoes : Zara ( click here )
C.                                   Bag/sunnies: Christian Dior ( click here )
                                      Top : Armani Exchange
                                      Shorts: Online
                                      earrings: Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment