Wednesday 4 October 2017

Hello October!


Hey everyone!
Can you believe there are just 2 months of 2017, I feel so old ( sigh! ) .These are very old pictures, for whatever reasons I didn’t post em. My only assumption is that I might have forgotten, since I found em in my old drive (haha).  My earnest followers must have noticed in few of my recent updates that I have gained a lot of weight. When you work round the clock, despite common misconception that you lose weight when you burn more calories working is an utter BS. When you work a lot, you are hungry a lot, you eat a lot, but you don’t work out a lot, so you gain weight a lot (laugh). With little bit of exercise in my busy lifestyle and little bit of diet, I weigh 49 now. It has been so hard on me to cut down on my junks, yes! I am a total junkie, not a crack addict junkie, but a pizza or burger over any square meal junkie. I don’t wana go back to my skinny days because I was criticized more than I was complimented, except for one friend who thinks weighing 45 is fat ( wink). I just need to tone down and build some muscles now.

Coming back to blog, with summer gone, we think shorts during cold weather may not seem to make a ton of sense, but we do it anyways. You know, for fashion. Especially considering the fact that some of the best summer sales on summer staples like shorts happen in fall. It makes sense that we want to buy em and put em in use. Right now its still hot during day, we can always add stocking, blazer or boots to it and you can wear em even in evenings.I shall write more in next update







No comments:

Post a Comment