Thursday 14 September 2017

Shirtify thyself

Once in a while, a trend appears on the runway, trickles down to every mall, and they even reach stores in Bhutan (which surprises me a lot) in such a short span of time. And one of those trends is a shirtdress. Shirtdresses are everywhere because they are foolproof, comfy, requires no forethought, and they are just so versatile.  They are good investment because you get so many looks out of one staple piece.  I personally adore plain white shirtdress as I like going for that minimalistic yet not a boring look.  If it’s long enough, you can keep it as it is and wear it on its own like how I have for this blog update.  You can accessories with a belt , hat and if it is rather short, you can wear em with a short, mini skirt, or Jeans. Shirtdress is one of those few pieces which are fuss-free, no-nonsense and effortless piece of clothing. There isn’t much to think about when putting together a look based on shirtdress, just pay attention to what shoes you are going to wear and that’s all about it.
So, that’s all for today, for more details tune in next time! Ciao!


Btw how gorgeous are these Pd babes? I love Public Desire heels, mostly their boot collections. I have collected very beautiful pieces and it makes me wana blog just to show case these beauties. This time around I am not investing at all in stilettos and intead on chunky heels because no matter how gorgeous they might be, they hurt your feet like son of b**ches. Mostly all my new boots have reasonable heights, because I am trying to actually buy shoes I could wear and not just blog on em and dump em in some corner.


                                                                  Dress :ASOS ( click here )
                                                                  Heels : Public Desire ( click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment