Friday 13 October 2017

FFS : Fall Fashion Statement




 Its time to put your crop tops and shorts away to prepare for crisper weather.But the arrival of colder months doesn’t mean you can’t show off your flair for fashion.

When I started blogging, these tweed jackets were so in fashion but gradually they became non-existence. However, this season they are back with the bang! One thing that you should keep in mind while dressing and wearing tweed, is that you wear with something light underneath, do not jam-pack yourself with chunky sweater or detailed tops, jacket alone do wonders and miracles. Since I have done few posts on culottes and off shoulders, lets not waste time rehashing about em. Drab outerwear, mostly jackets and blazers can make or break your look. So, choose a pretty tweed as they aren’t very cheap if you buy from good brands. I always found tweed priced outrageously, cmon! We know they look good but they sure as hell don’t deserve a price of a thick furry winter jackets. I know I took more pictures not wearing tweed than I did wearing it, and still here I am dedicating whole post to it. WHy? well NewYork, London, Milan and Paris fashion week had so many of tweeds that I knew what trends are in store for us in 2017-18 fall winter collections. 
  These Chirstian Louboutin Snakilta inspired booties, pretty as they may seem with multi colored studs, they are the worst and most uncomfortable shoes I have had a misfortune of wearing. They hurt my feets so bad, but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? hahaa
So, my boyfriend is back in country, he is a videographer ( that’s what he calls himself haha) . We intend to make a good lookbook videos but please don’t expect anytime soon ( wink) . He has all these ideas and he has all the equipment, and I have so many new boots and heels to flaunt, so many pd baes (Public desire). But sadly, we don’t have time. Give us a month or two and we shall have a kickass video of our vacation and  compilation of fall/winter outfits.
                                            Tweed Jacket/ Culottes : ZARA
                                             Bag : Charles&Keith
                                              Bodysuit top : ASOS

2 comments:

  1. Love your ensemble dear ���� looking forward to your Lookbook video ����

    ReplyDelete