Thursday 10 August 2017

Two- Tone Denim




Last year, It was nearly impossible to go anywhere without seeing a pair of skinnies with  a single-ripped knee. Likewise, this year skinny of the season is a two toned jeans. They have one pair slightly shorter Franken stitched onto the front of a longer pair in a different tone, not our regular hem.
I think this trend is a result of vetements effect-this truly is the jean style to test if you haven’t already . Two tonned jeans by Vetements are real treat for eyes but their 4 figure price tags prove to be prohibitive. So many other brands have offered affordable prices for the same style. This look really work for everyone, the look is great as they are forward enough, without being too much. I am always on hunt for the coolest denim, because I have long ago realized, I wear 20 jeans to 1 dress. If you think my ratio is crazy, well I wear jeans to work a lot, so I am working a lot, there isn’t much time when I am not working. Because my work involves getting dirty, I change my outfit daily.
I have this two tonned jeans in different styles, I have around 5 different styles and I shall be showing you guys gradually.  Cult brands like vetements and Frame might have ignited the fire, but these jeans sure have gained their momentum, with much iteration by many affordable brands. I even bought 2 of my 5 from Aliexpress. So, Jeans could be tad difficult in summer, I wear it because I am used to it. Those who can’t, I think you can wear jeans during rainy season, like how it has been raining last few weeks. Give this ensemble a try, I got complimented a lot, I think you should try it as well. Plus we got just few weeks of summer left, soon enough we would be seeking the comform of our favourite denims.






                                                    Jeans : H&M
                                                    Top : aliexpress
                                                     Heels : Charles and Keith ( click here )
                                                     Belt : ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment