Sunday 8 May 2016

Slay with Me


Yo!
Just a quick post on my off day. During 2016 New year I wanted a clean slate and new start with my wardrobe,decided to find myself quality pieces and focus not so much on quantity. Its not that I intend to stop shopping all together just that I want to shop wisely. This outfit ensemble is something I wore casually and I was told they looked good, so I re-created this look the next day to do a post on em.

Bomber Jacket is what we call an 'IT' item right now, latest buzz worthy garment guaranteed to take you from winter to spring in style. Doesn't matter your style of choice, whether oversized or embroidered, pair it with the only pair of black jean you can count on in your closet, lace up booties and a bold clutch, handbag or backpack like mine because I have been dying to do post on em (laugh). Don't be scared to throw it over a sexy wrap dresses with sneakers for an edgy sporty look.Lets rock this trend together guys, come slay with me .  I bought the one I am wearing along with embroidered Bomber jacket from Zara Thailand (Click here).  The next day after my arrival in bangkok, I had a day to kill before I caught another flight so I spent 8 hours in mall, its no joke. I was so happy when I found these 2 bomber jackets, I just wanted someone's opinion and thought maybe I could buy em when I flew back with my boyfriend as they don't come cheap, especially those embroidered ones. The sales person told me they were season's running items and they were already running out of sizes. Scared me grabbed em at lightening fast speed as there were only few left but surprise surprise when I got back not only did they restock em in  every damn Zara stores in Bangkok , they put em on sale ( WTH right ?) . Gullible me and bummer I could have saved even a teeny winsy bit.
This backpack is Moschino Biker inspired, its not an exact replica as this has few buckles missing but I am not complaining one bit, considering  the original costs $2220 and they are way nice for the price I paid. These Isabel Marant Royston suede ankle boot inspired are so comfy and beautiful. And yes! its a complete exact replica of an original.
More spring outfits coming soon on my blog, stay tuned people ( kisses) . And a very very Happy Mother day to all strong and beautiful Mothers out there.

xoxo,                                   Jacket : Zara ( click here )
C.                                        Pant : ASOS  ( click here )
                                           Boots : Isabel Marant inspired
                                           Backpack : Moschino Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment