Friday 5 September 2014

Tie Dye Maxi Dress



Dear readers,
How is life? I have kinda been thinking a lot about life, priorities, relationships, love and politics too haha (jokes). Just been giving lot of thoughts on many things but let me be less philosopher and more fashion- enthusiast here. Coming to the post, I have been lusting after anything green or electric blue lately, but more overly I declare myself obsessed with different prints. Love marble, graffiti, desigual prints to the artsy floral frocks, even those ridiculous ones like abstract, galaxy  and most people's favourites like aztec, tribal and tie-dyes. As fond as I am of colors, I cannot get enough of my printed items with their jumble of patterns and designs, they really seem to represent my mood. FYI these prints are everywhere in fashionverse, they are very hard to avoid..which is A-ok with me!

This tie-dyed maxi dress from zara,maybe, is one of most blogged about in blogosphere. I have seen it worn buttoned all the way, un buttoned with different separates from shorts, jeans or over a bikini. I decided to wear my  black leather shorts underneath so that I don't show anything over its sheer chiffon material.

I had this stilettos for a while, didn't really get around in flaunting em and I just outgrew outta it and decided to sell.



I am loving this fedora hat from forever 21. In some pictures I am wearing necklace but in most I am not, it looks much better with neckpeice right ? Anyways guys one down from the prints I want to showcase and do look forward for more.
toodle-oo,                                           Dress :Zara
C.                                                        Shorts/hat/neckpiece : Forever 21
                                                            Heels : hongkong

No comments:

Post a Comment