Tuesday 23 September 2014

All-In-One


Dear Readers,
A very Happy blessed rainy to all fellow bhutanese. I had a feast for breakfast and lunch, I can hardly move. Getting back to post, shirt style playsuits are very fashion forward. This all-in-one outfit is not the easiest trend to get it right, but pulled off correctly you can look super sophisticated and stylish. The key to getting it bang on, the fit should be comfortably tailored, cinched at the waist to highlight the curves. what makes this onesie even better is its floral print.This season Playsuit trend has been reenvisioned in a full spectrum of styles,colours,prints and fabrics. From day to night, trust playsuit for a smooth and east transition.

Valentino rockstud mid chunky inspired gladiator to match the dress. I am more into wedge and chuky heels this season. Stilettos, no matter how beautiful they are, they are not easiest to wear. I don't much have social life and I go out even less, now I buy shoes I could wear to work, and this one works just fine.
These are some of chunky heeled gladiator from some of my favourite designers, I decided to get the the cream mid-chunky but I am quite regretful, I have decided to sell em and buy the last two in the picture by Isabel Marant.
xoxo,                                       Playsuit :ASOS
C.                                             Shoes : Valentino Mid chunky inspired 

No comments:

Post a Comment