Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mint and Me

Hey guys!
Its been quite sometime without any update. Like promised, update on my pastel collection. I am so in love with mint green. I love my minty sweater and heels, this post is definitely about my color crush.
I think its winter all over again in bhutan, its been cold lately but during day its bearable. since its spring, I wanted to try some spring color and only color I could think of was mint green. I think they are the new black for spring. I go to many online stores and there I see so many beautiful collection in pastels and especially this mint green catches my attention.
I googled for some mint-inspiration, to see how other fashion lovers were styling this springs trendiest color. I was amazed to see blazers, shoes, accessories and purses in mint, and I just fell deeper in love with this color.
Fringed sandals by Guiseppe Zanotti, fringed bags by Chanel and other fashion houses. Fringe trend is all around. I am loving my cream fringed bag from H&M.
These heels are Casadei blade pump inspired, they are very popular among celebrities on red carpets.
Studs on sweater and serpent neckpiece give this look a whole finishing touch, I think this ensembles works for spring in bhutan right? chunky sweater with a lace midi length skirt.


Look forward to more updates on this springs hottest trends. Have a good week peeps!
xoxo,                                                           Sweater : TEMT
C.                                                                Skirt : ASOS
                                                                    Bag : H&M
                                                                    Shoes/ Neckpiece : Hangzhou
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment