Saturday 19 April 2014

Galactic desigual


Hey readers,
Like I mentioned, I am going to try and bring to you the most popular trends of this spring/summer 2014. Galactic desigual prints are fast becoming very popular on streets and many designers are making use of the hype and I see many fashion goodies already in the market in this print.
I have tried to keep this ensemble very simple and chic. I really love this print and I ll gradually show my collection in this print. I don't have many but I have few dresses in this print.
Lita Mesh inspired booties, I haven't had a chance to show em before as I have owned em for a long time. .Finally!
I think I make a pretty decent photographer (laugh). These pictures turned out real nice, agree?

This velvet leggings are not the most comfortable I have worn. They don't stretch much hence the discomfort.

I am totally hungover right now, I think I had too much to drink last night. I don't get time to party much, so when I do, I like getting totally knocked off. Life is too short so enjoy and work hard at the same time. I have nothing more to write, just enjoy these pictures!!

Top/pant/shoes : Hangzhou China

No comments:

Post a Comment