Sunday 30 September 2012

SHe Finds

Hi everyone!
Before you go all wow and assume that these models are from our team , sorry to disappoint hehee..these pictures are from some online sites where i shopped and i really love how these pictures are taken. I love photography as much as i love fashion and shopping. I find these pictures very real, natural and oh la la their figures not to mention makeups and hair awe-inspiring. I just wanted to share my finds.
I have this thing for pale-ish skin tone, I guess pale is new tan for me. I wonder how they have very shiny and glowing skin, especially their legs.





 I love jersey hood denim jackets. You can totally rock with grunge jacket with all the flair. This hooded jacket keeps you warm while looking stylish that is perfect for concert or on  brisk Spring/ Autumn days. I don't really pair my denim hood with boyfriend jeans, i usually wear em with tights. But i think it pairs well with Boyfriend Jeans too, Boyfriend Jeans usually give slouchy masculine silhoutte so if you are someone who prefers that look, you can definitely wear it with girly chiffon blouse or cropped tees. Hope u liked my quick post.



Xoxo,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment