Saturday 9 May 2015

Keep Your cool


Yo!
 summer is officially here,these were taken almost two weeks ago, when it rained  all week, Thimphu's weather always blows hot and cold. Its unberably hot during day and when you think you would be rewarded with cool evenings, it actually gets cold..UFF! With the gloomy weather, It can definitely be tough to dress for a rainy day because there are so many things to consider. Suede Shoes are no-go, suedes off-limit because rain usually ruins it, go with rubber, pleather, or protectant-treated leather or faux leathers.
Add color! Don't get hesitant to wear something bright and fun on a rainy day. Bad weather can be depressing, so why not go out of your way to wear something non-depressing and cute? Yellow is bold, yellow is harder to pull off than Pink and red. This outfit ensembles works for me but I guess not for many, as my friends and family told me I looked funny. A classic trench coat is always perfect for rainy weather, saving my trenches for later updates, since I think they team up well with shorts. I have added my sweater long cardigan. Rainy day outfit suggestions on such a hot day? hehee..well since its monsoon season, it doesn't hurt to be prepared.



                                        Shoes :Jeffrey Campbell nirvana inspired
                                        Shorts/ top : Hongkong
                                        Cardigan : Bkk

No comments:

Post a Comment