Sunday 7 June 2015

Pant Suits : Trend of the Season

Hey everyone!!
Hallelujah! this is my 101st blog post, cheers to making it 100th and to next 100 more. My apologies for always having late update, I think I previewed this post like a zillion days ago. This is gona be a short and fast post. Today I talk girls in suits, not the FBI suit, those  hollywood movies have spoilt me for good. When ever I read crime novels and when FBI is mentioned, I instantly imagine a hot guy with a muscles to die for in a black suit (laugh). You could hardly arrest me for dreaming about alpha hot guys, remember freedom of mind, speech blah blah bulls .. hahaa
Pants suit have made a major comeback this season courtesy to all A-listers celebrities showing up at red carpet events in wide legged pants and broad shoulders blazers, or in tuxedo- look alikes with nothing else underneath. I think this trend is all seasonal kinda thing, because winter you could always add layers with the suit and summer just un-layer it just the same.  You can layer up to 100 pieces underneath that Blazer if you wanted and add a couple of 200s over it as well ( damn! I am a queen of exaggeration hahaa) Pictures below are some of my favourite suit looks from celebs and bloggers.


Bless the lady on ebay who decided to sell this Louboutin Impera Lasercut pumps for half the price. Lucky me that she had her sizing wrong. I hardly wear it outside because I really don't want to damage it..its my little preciouss ( Gollum style). I swear this pair is gona be my shoe for my wedding day (wink).

xoxo,                                             Blazer : H&M
C.                                                   Pant : ASOS ( click here)
                                                       Heels : Christian Louboutin
                                                       Top/ Beanie :Yestyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment