Tuesday 8 October 2013

Her Little black dress



 Hello darlings!
Normally I finish my work around 8pm and after that I just watch my favourite series or read a book. Today I did neither so thought I should update my blog.
The little black dress or LBD as it is affectionately referred to, is the ultimate wardrobe staple.Worn to brunch or dinner,work or cocktails, the LBD as we call it caters for every occasion. A LBD is an essential wardrobe basics that every girl should own! with that said I love this fun twist  on the classic black dress; with spiked shoulder, an open back, and a lace detailing. I am so into lace dresses that I bought quite a few from ASOS. I adore the lovely balance between that this dress strikes between conservative and coquettish. Overall, this dress is feminine and she flaunts it so well with the right amount of curves.


 This dress resembles Dolce and Gabbana Splurge dress. The LBD is a black canvas that at its most decorative can be spectacular, but kept simple can be casual-chic.
 Women often get a bad rap for having a shoe obsession.However, with all of the endless styles and colors to choose from, who can blame a woman for having her closet stacked from top to bottom with shoes? Like I have mentioned earlier I invest tad more on bags and shoes, most of shoes I own I feel are not meant for Bhutan with puddles everywhere, so my family suggested I buy few from bangkok so that I can wear and not feel bad about. I just brought 6 pairs of shoes from sydney as I am getting most of em shipped which are yet to arrive,so you ll see most of my shoes are from bangkok till my cargo arrives.





 Black heels with black dress isn't a bad ensemble is it? Anyways I hope you liked my post. I don't really know what to write anymore so I kiss everyone good night and wish everyone a fun week.


xoxo,                                        Dress : ASOS (here )
C.                                              Purse : Chanel
                                                  Heels : Bkk
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment